Athena Career Academy offers training as an EGK technician. Our students learn in an active, student-centered lecture environment, coupled with the necessary lab time to master the skills and complete the required number of EKGs for certification. The program will give students the knowledge and experience to take and pass the National Healthcareers Association (NHA) EKG Technician certification examination (CET).
What is an EKG Technician?
Where do EKG Technicians work?
What are the admission requirements?
- Complete an online application for admission.
- Attend an informational meeting with an admissions representative.
- Students must submit $25 for the Wonderlic Entrance Exam.
- Attend an individual meeting with a financial aid administrator for funding arrangements.
- Sign an enrollment agreement.
- Complete an online State of Ohio Disclosure Course.
- Submit a registration fee of $120.
- Submit a $870 course fee before deadline date.
- Provide a copy of valid government identification and signed social security card.
- Submit a copy of a high school transcript or GED transcript.
- Complete an emergency medical form.
- Attend the orientation session.
What type of courses are taught in the program?
What are the duties?
How long does it take to complete the program?
Athena Career Academy EKG Technician Program Cost
|Entrance Test Fee (paid to school)||$25.00|
|Books and Fees||$205.00|
Certification Fees *
|Certification Test Fee||$115.00|
*See Admissions Rep for details.