Academic Programs, Facility & Faculty Information
- Click Here for a link to the OHIO voter registration form.
- Click Here for a link to the MICHIGAN voter registration form.
Health and Safety
- Students with Disabilities
- ACA Code of Conduct
- Athena Career Academy Policies Governing Student Records
- Athena Career Academy Copyright Infringement Policy
- Refund Policy
- Students Convicted of Possession or Sale of Drugs
- Vaccination Policy- Specific programs of study may require students to adhere to a vaccination policy. Students should refer
to the campus catalog for more specific program requirements.
- Student Body Diversity–For information related to student body diversity, please review our college navigator website at http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator
- Student Right-To-Know Act-With respect to the Student Right-to-Know Act of 1990 graduation rates are available to current and prospective students.
- Gainful Employment Information- Practical Nursing
- Gainful Employment Information-Clinical Medical Assistant
- Gainful Employment Information-LPN to RN Program
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) afford students certain rights with respect to their education records. A copy of the FERPA policy is located in the student handbook. Students are also provided an annual notice each year. Paper copies of Athena Career Academy’s FERPA policy are available upon request from the financial aid department.
- National Student Loan Database System-The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education’s (ED’s) central database for student aid. NSLDS receives data from schools, guaranty agencies, the Direct Loan program, and other Department of ED programs. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and grants so that recipients of Title IV Aid can access and inquire about their Title IV loans and/or grant data. Log on to www.nslds.ed.gov to view your federal loans, grants, and aid overpayments, current enrollment, or let NSLDS know about future enrollment. View the status of your loans that are subject to subsidized usage limits. View or add your contact information. Authorize a loan servicer to view your information on the NSLDS Professional Access site. Find definitions of the terms used on this site. View answers to common questions about this website and your financial aid.
Athena Career Academy affords students opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities of their choosing. The Student Advisory group meets on a monthly basis and serves as a leadership panel, or student council, for the current student body. A student mentorship program has been implemented to provide support and encouragement to students who may request additional support academically or personally. Students and graduates may also apply to become an Athena Ambassador. Ambassadors are students/graduates who are recognized for their leadership ability and demonstrate the desire to continue to represent Athena in a positive manner through a variety of opportunities. In addition, Athena Career Academy hosts a quarterly graduation ceremony for the senior class.
Career & Placement Services
The Career Services department exists to provide employment placement, training and professional development opportunities to both students and alumni. These services are offered privately as well as in groups and workshops. Examples of activities hosted by the career services department includes but is not limited to: employer interview days, guest speakers, networking opportunities such as career fairs, mock interviews and resume writing and review. Successful graduates benefit from a lifelong opportunity of returning to Athena Career Academy for continued professional development and employment placement services. At no time are employment opportunities or salary information guaranteed.